Found this recipe from one of the cook book I recently bought. Since it's a simple cake and allowed me to clear the left over blueberry pie filling, without second thought, I went ahead for it!
Surprisingly, this cake turned out unexpectedly good! It's so fragrant, moist and soft. It's one of the best butter cake I ever have!!
Blueberry Butter Cake Recipe
- Preheat oven at 175*C for 15 mins.
- Prepare on 9" bundt mould
- 190g butter
- 150g caster sugar (can further cut slightly)
- 1 1/2 tsp elmusifer
- 3 eggs (60g each), slight beaten
- 210g top flour } sift together
- 3/4 tsp baking powder }
- 45g milk ] premix together
- 20g condense milk ]
- 120-150g blueberry pie filling
- Beat butter, sugar and elmusifier on high speed for 3-5 mins till fluffy and light.
- Add eggs into few portions gradually at low speed and mix well.
- Fold in flour and baking powder with spatula (if use mixer, pls use the lowest speed) alternate with milks. Mix till well incorporated.
- Pour half of the batter into greased mould. Cover with blueberry filling and pour reamaining batter over filling with spatula. Gently swirl batter for marbeled effect.
- Bake at 175*C for 30 mins or till cooked.